Are you concerned about someone you love? How do you determine if it's time to find an in-home caregiver?
Here are a few signs to look out for:
- Changes in hygiene practices such as wearing the same clothing for days or forgetting to bathe.
- Unopened mail or newspapers stacking up
- Clutter/disorganization in the home
- Changes in mood
- Confusion or forgetfulness
- Having difficulty performing daily tasks like they once did
- Medication mix ups
- Unexplained weight loss or gain
- Isolation or loneliness
- Loss of interest in activities
- Missing appointments or important dates
- Spoiled food in the refrigerator
- Unsteady while walking
- Falling at home and balance issues
- Unexplained bruises or injuries
- Leaving the stove or other appliances unattended
- Using appliances in unsafe ways
Do any of these things sound familiar? Allow us to give you and your family some peace of mind, knowing that your loved one is safe and cared for by our experienced and compassionate caregivers. We can create a unique care plan just for your family to meet all of your care needs.